ASX/NZX Announcement - SKYCITY Entertainment Group interim Result for the six months ended 31 December
Please find attached the following information relating to SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited’s result for the six months ended 31 December 2018:
1. NZX Appendix 1 (as required by NZX Listing Rule 10.3.2) detailing the preliminary announcement;
2. 1H19 Result - Investor Presentation;
3. 1H19 financial statements and notes;
4. NZX Appendix 7 (as required by NZX Listing Rule 7.12.2) detailing the interim dividend of NZ 10.0 cents per ordinary share to be paid on 15 March 2019 to those shareholders on the company’s share register as at 5pm (NZ time) on 1 March 2019. The company’s Dividend Reinvestment Plan will not be activated in respect of the interim dividend; and
5. a market announcement (for the purposes of NZX Listing Rule 7.6.2) concerning the company’s intention to undertake an on-market share buy back programme from 18 February 2019 to 31 December 2019.
SKYCITY is hosting a conference call for investors and analysts today at 12.00 noon (NZ time) to discuss the 1H19 result. Details for this call were released on the NZX and ASX on 14 January 2019.
Back to Media Centre
Chief Financial Officer