The Kitchen pops up on Federal St
The latest city central pop up has opened in Federal Street with The Kitchen c/o SKYCITY offering a grab and go Asian inspired menu.
The Kitchen is open from 7.30am until 4pm for coffee and a quick bite from a selection of sweet and savoury pastries and muffins, and offers a lunch menu from 11.30am.
The menu is Asian inspired and was developed by executive chef Andrew Methven and all options come takeaway ready if the high top tables are all full.
Available to order:
- Miso / tofu, wakame, spring onion - $5.00 (V)
- Laksa / chicken, mint, coconut, chilli, crispy shallot, udon noodles - $9.00 (DF)
- Tom yum egg noodle / prawns, shitake mushroom, bean sprouts, vietnamese mint, coriander - $9.00 (DF)
- Gyoza / prawn, crispy shallots, japanese mayo, soy - $10.00
- Steamed milk bun / chilli bbq pork, spring onion, fresh coriander - $12.00
The Kitchen c/o SKYCITY caters to a breadth of events including those held at SKCYITY Auckland Convention Centre through to many large events throughout Auckland. The Team, lead by Executive Chef Andrew Methven, are well versed in catering any event from bespoke fine dining dinners through to major events such as the ASB Classic Tennis event each summer.Back to Media Centre